We recognize that preserving natural resources by minimizing adverse environmental impacts is vital, and we are committed to providing all of our customers with high quality, environmentally friendly products. We have a longstanding commitment to conserving natural resources and protecting the health and well-being of our customers.
Our manufacturing facilities continuously pursue methods to further reduce operating emissions, recycle all waste material, and use the safest raw materials with the least environmental impact.
Every employee receives sustainability training pertinent to his/her job responsibility. All plastic, paper, aluminum and wood is recycled in every department.
We will supply products that promote sustainability. This includes supplying products that are low-emitting, contain recycled material, require low-energy to produce, and are easily maintained. All of our products are 100% end-of-life recyclable.
- Building reuse
- Manufacturing waste management – 99% of manufacturing waste is recycled
- Recycled content – up to 60% depending on product
- Regional materials
- Some rapidly renewable materials
- Low-emitting adhesives and sealants
- Low-emitting, water-based paints and coatings
- Low-emitting materials
- Low-emitting, water-based inks
We have a longstanding commitment to conserving natural resources and protecting the health and well-being of our customers by:
- Reusing and recycling materials and creating products that are recyclable.
- Developing products that are safe for their intended use and will not adversely affect indoor air quality.
- Striving continuously to create new green products and make current products more environmentally efficient.
- Keeping customers informed of the full environmental benefits of our products and how to incorporate them into new projects for potential LEED Credits.