There is a 5-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
- This warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation methods. It covers only installations done in accordance with the installation and handling instructions contained within each box.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper maintenance or by use contrary to our recommendations.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or finish color changes due to exposure to environment, smoke, fumes, leaks or abuse.
- This warranty does not cover labor charges.
- This warranty applies only to material purchased by you, the owner, in unopened cartons for your own use and not for resale.
- This warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only.
Note: ACP cannot guarantee that the published surface burning characteristics, fire resistance ratings, acoustical performance, dimensional stability/sag, or light reflectance will remain as stated if the tiles are painted.
There are no implied warranties, representations or conditions, except those required by statute, and they shall not extend beyond the term of the warranty applicable to your purchase.
Consequential or Incidental Damages
We exclude and will not pay any consequential or incidental damage, loss or expense.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
If There Is a Defect
If a manufacturing defect does occur within the terms and conditions of this warranty, you will be supplied with new material to replace the defective parts, subject to inspection and approval by ACP.
How to Make a Claim
If you believe there is a defect in your ACP product and want to make a claim under this warranty, please notify us in writing at: ACP Warranty Team, PO Box 1581, Appleton, WI 54912-1581.